Harvard University has a preferred vendor agreement with American
Nanny Company to provide nanny placement services for staff and faculty as well as hospital affiliates.
A full-service placement firm, American Nanny Company:
More information can be found at American Nanny Company.
Interviews the family to help craft a job description,
Conducts detailed searches, background checks and interviews,
Provides families with applicant files for review until a match is made.
For Harvard affiliates, American Nanny Company:
- Waives the $100 application fee;
- Provides full time nanny placement services at the discounted fee of $2,800 and part-time nanny placement service at $2,400.
- Provides “a la carte” services for a candidate you have identified at a 15% discounted rate. For example,
American Nanny Company will:
- Run a criminal and DMV background check on a candidate you have identified.
- Conduct a full interview with detailed employment and education history of a
- Check child care references and verification services.
- Perform other placement services as requested.
To reach American Nanny Company, call 617-244-5154.